Effectiveness requires more than awareness. Accurate and timely information is critical for security teams to direct the appropriate and precise response for the situation and increase the overall likelihood of success. Security operators only want to know about the real threats to their facilities and overall safety without being distracted or overwhelmed by non-events and false positive results.
Evolon’s video surveillance solutions can help your security operation run more effectively by turning video content into precise, actionable data, enabling security teams to focus only on the few, critical events that really matter.
Evolon’s systems operate in the cloud, on-premise, or on-device at the edge, with the precise ability to detect, track, and classify objects and features from video content to deliver real-time situational intelligence for corporate security and central monitoring stations.
Turn Existing Cameras into Smart Sensors
Solutions from Evolon instantly turn new or legacy surveillance cameras into highly-accurate smart sensors. New advantages provided by Evolon’s advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) systems enhance detection far beyond human capability and eliminate the high false alarm rates that, until now, have limited security operations un
Classify and Prioritize Event Data for Operators
Solutions from Evolon allow central stations to select which sites and cameras to enable and determine the right thresholds of confidence to optimize each surveillance environment. This gives surveillance leaders full control of the alarms that are presented to their operators.
Trigger the appropriate real-time response
Evolon solutions pair with a wide range of IoT devices and systems to automatically initiate needed actions under defined conditions, powering speakers, opening/closing gates, triggering access controls, sounding alarms, and more, to support targeted actions from first responders.
Evolon allows video surveillance operators to do more with less—fewer cameras, more data with fewer frames, less bandwidth and storage needs, and fewer unnecessary responses to false alerts. Instead of constantly sifting through useless footage or wasting precious time verifying and re-verifying threats with little or inaccurate data, human operators can focus on essential tasks and solving deeper issues for their business.
- Object tracking, classification, and verification
- Pairing with existing cameras or video surveillance appliances to improve effectiveness
- Integration with physical security software
- Long range and wide area monitoring
- Patented camera-to-camera communications
- Scene masking capability for focused surveillance
- Evolon Edge™ – Advanced on-edge video content analysis for critical infrastructure and perimeter protection
- Evolon Enterprise™ – The proven near-edge solution trusted by high-value government and commercial sites
- Evolon Verify™ – Advanced AI-based technology for rapidly identifying, classifying, and verifying security threats
To learn more about how Evolon can help develop your organization’s situational intelligence: