Retailers have relied on video monitoring to protect their customers assets, employees, and customers for decades. However, they were reactive solutions that didn’t stop crime before it took place. The collected video clips primarily served to help investigate crimes after they had occurred and the offenders were long gone. Then Evolon changed security for retailers by using innovative, cutting-edge technologies like AI and Deep Learning, to change from the reactive to the proactive.
When you consider the high number of security cameras required to monitor retail locations and the increasing complexity of tracking physical threats, video monitoring professionals don’t have time for false alerts. They need proactive solutions, so they focus on real ones and provide the highest levels of security possible.
“Evolon reduces false alerts by 80% with its innovative use of AI and Deep Learning. Our security solutions reduce false alerts by filtering out the noise that creates them―inclement weather, animals, insects, blowing leaves, reflecting lights, and more.”*
Evolon’s proven technology ensures reliable and accurate front-end detection of potential threats, enhances the effectiveness of video monitoring center professionals by tracking multiple threats at once, and dramatically reduces false alarms. With beyond-human capability, solutions from Evolon identify, classify, and verify threats to help video monitoring professionals bring retail security into the 21st century.
Percent false alerts from burglar alarm systems
Percent false alerts from video verification systems
Percent false alert reduction using Evolon Verify
Our security solutions have Edge to Cloud capabilities that optimize accuracy, flexibility, and efficiency. They deliver real-time situational intelligenceTM and provide:
- Unverified video alerts that, while they are reviewable, won’t require actions to be taken.
- Verified objects of interest, which are given color-codes confidence scores (ex. red for persons, blue for vehicles).
- Flexibility to use video analytics or motion sensors that send MP4 video clips.
- The ability to set individual confidence thresholds that can be customized on a camera-by-camera basis.
- Easy-to-use auditing capabilities to ensure accuracy on Original and AI-processed video clips.
And with the intuitive, easy-to-use Evolon Management Console, your video monitoring professionals can:
- Easily mask out any area, light, or other object using the Google Chrome web browser.
- View the masking audit log to see any changes that have been made, including who made them, what they were, and when they were occurred.
- Sort AI-verified sites and cameras to easily understand and monitor performance.
- Use interactive metrics to see the classified alerts and generate reports for all or individual sites and cameras.
- Generate customized reports to include e-verified and unverified person(s), vehicle(s), and the days, dates, weeks, and months of all alerts, verified and unverified.
* Results vary based on camera quality and are often higher using advanced edge analytics, such as Evolon Edge™ and Evolon Enterprise™.
Contact us to learn more about how Evolon improves video monitoring effectiveness, performance, and profitability: