Video surveillance for oil and gas sites and related installations―from remote drilling rigs, natural gas reservoirs, to oil field services outposts―has long been a challenging and costly endeavor for the petroleum industry. Remote locations, imperfect barriers, and the harsh environments and weather conditions that are commonly associated with these types of sites are key contributors to these challenges.
Advanced video surveillance solutions from Evolon help to overcome the inherent difficulties of protecting oil and gas facilities by applying proven, proprietary technology that commercial and government sites have relied on for nearly a decade. Their end-to-end suite of edge, near-edge, and cloud-based solutions deliver the highest level of threat detection and classification accuracy, lessen infrastructure requirements, and ensure operability even in harsh conditions.
Get Highest Available Detection and Classification Accuracy
Reliably detect threats with proprietary technology that simultaneously tracks multiple intrusions, analyzes complex scenes, and performs in the most challenging environments.
Get Extensive Range of Performance and Flexibility
Detect and track threats at longer ranges and across wider areas (up to 1 mile or more) – and break through the constraints that other solutions place on camera angles, mount types, locations, and heights to dependably deliver the information that first responders need.
Dramatically Reduce Your Infrastructure Requirements
Evolon’s ability to work with your existing infrastructure helps you cover more ground, more effectively, and with fewer cameras, less cabling, and more flexible implementations. Cut your implementation time and costs.
Oil and Gas Site Security
Central Monitoring Stations and Command Centers depend on accurate analytics to detect threats and need effective software to mitigate false alerts from weather events, birds and insects, lighting reflection, and other types of nuisance events. Solutions from Evolon help you do just that.
- Perimeter threat detection and notification
- Pairing with existing cameras or video surveillance appliances to improve effectiveness
- Object tracking, classification, and verification
- Long range and wide area monitoring
- Patented camera-to-camera communications
- Scene masking capability for focused surveillance
- Evolon Edge™ – Advanced on-edge video content analysis for critical infrastructure and perimeter protection
- Evolon Enterprise™ – The proven near-edge solution trusted by high-value government and commercial sites
- Evolon Verify™ – Advanced AI-based technology for rapidly identifying, classifying, and verifying security threats
To learn more about how Evolon protects oil and gas sites with advanced video surveillance technology:
“Implementing Evolon at the airports we help to secure has enabled us to reduce overall costs significantly for these facilities and provide them with higher levels of surveillance protection than they could ever get before.”