With an increased, well publicized focus on Government and Law Enforcement agencies to solve the growing and overwhelming demand to elevate services for their communities, both have been observing and getting guidance from the private sector. While Government & Law Enforcement relies on technology―whether from a low-level solution or a highly sophisticated one―to achieve heighted security depends on several factors, including costs, required skill sets, and familiarity with legacy systems.
Evolon provides Government and Law Enforcement agencies with the most sophisticated, State-of-the-Art video analytics that address all three. We deliver solutions that meet the financial restraints most government and law enforcement agencies face and provide advanced, easy-to-learn and easy-to-understand analytics that seamlessly integrate with most of today’s systems.
Our security experts are helping municipalities, counties, and Law Enforcement integrate technologies and equipment to cost-effectively combine resources to keep citizens safe, physical assets protected, and government facilities secure. And the security experts at Evolon are experienced at helping Government and Law Enforcement meet mandated certifications and requirements.
Evolon’s use of cutting-edge artificial intelligence can protect our borders from the illegal movement of weapons, contraband and drugs by alerting law enforcement in ‘real time.’ Long-range capabilities provide accurate detection alerts immediately when a threat occurs and our interactive metrics allow operators to see and classify alerts, then generate reports for individual cameras and sites. Evolon technology detects threats and simultaneously track multiple intrusions and analyze complex scenes under the most challenging and harsh conditions. Our strong relationships with major camera manufacturers, combined with Evolon’ well renowned, established reputation throughout the industry, makes Evolon the perfect security solution for Government and Law Enforcement agencies. Our advanced security solutions provide detection of unauthorized person(s) or vehicles, including an array of actionable insights that seamlessly integrate with legacy systems that may be used by government and law enforcement agencies to monitor criminal activity and keep citizens safe.
Percent false alerts from burglar alarm systems
Percent false alerts from video verification systems
Percent false alert reduction using Evolon Verify
With Evolon Verify, Immix users can be trained in minutes to respond to verified video alerts, providing Immix customers:
- Unverified video alerts that, while they are reviewable, won’t require actions to be taken.
- Verified objects of interest, which are given color-codes confidence scores (ex. red for persons, blue for vehicles).
- Flexibility to use video analytics or motion sensors that send MP4 video clips.
- The ability to set individual confidence thresholds that can be customized on a camera-by-camera basis.
- Easy-to-use auditing capabilities to ensure accuracy on Original and AI-processed video clips.
The Evolon Management Console enables customers to:
- Easily mask out any area, light, or other object using the Google Chrome web browser.
- View the masking audit log to see any changes that have been made, including who made them, what they were, and when they were made.
- Sort AI-verified sites and cameras to easily understand and monitor performance.
- Use interactive metrics to see the classified alerts and generate reports for all or individual sites and cameras. Customized reporting includes e-verified and unverified person(s), vehicle(s), and the days, dates, weeks, and months of all alerts, verified and unverified.
* Results vary based on camera quality and are often higher using advanced edge analytics, such as Evolon Edge™ and Evolon Enterprise™.
Contact us to learn more about how Evolon improves central station monitoring effectiveness, performance, and profitability: