|Location:||Dallas, TXDallas TX|
|Date Posted:||Nov 2, 2021|
Based in Dallas, Texas, Evolon Technology, Inc. ("Evolon" or the "Company") is a fast growing, technology-enabled provider of video content analysis solutions for critical infrastructure protection.
For nearly a decade, government and commercial entities have relied on Evolon and its complete platform of video surveillance solutions to help improve security and situational awareness. Founded by former engineers and scientists from the Los Alamos National Laboratory, the Evolon team brings decades of expertise in developing and implementing advanced video surveillance technology to help protect critical infrastructures and deliver business intelligence.
Evolon combines patented advancements and emerging technologies to deliver the industry's highest detection and classification accuracy with flexible and extensive range of performance. Its edge to cloud capability is carried out through its proven product platform, including Evolon Edgeâ¢ for Axis cameras, Evolon Enterpriseâ¢ for virtually all cameras and surveillance appliances, and Evolon Verifyâ¢ for proactively classifying and verifying potential security threats and reducing false alarms that disrupt operator queues.
In late 2018, Evolon attracted a significant investment from ReignRock, a growth and operations focused Dallas-based private equity firm which invests in lower-middle market companies exhibiting a strong potential for growth.
In 2021, Evolon completed a $16 million Series A funding to accelerate future growth plans. National Securities Corporation acted as sole placement agent for the offering. The Liquid Venture Partners group at National Securities Corporation was responsible for sourcing and executing the offering.
The Onboarding Specialist will report directly to the Director of Operations of the Company.
No direct staff oversight
- Work with field technicians or customers to ensure proper network access to monitored video equipment
- Work with field techs or customers to configure monitored video equipment to send alerts into automation and ensure necessary access from automation for all monitored equipment
- Configure video equipment, including analytic appliance for proper setup of protected areas, including masking field of views and setting analytics as needed based on monitored environments
- Work with internal departments to ensure proper account setup
- Conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely to customers and colleagues
- Document status, steps taken and communication with stakeholders for customer issues using Evolon solutions
- Collaborate with other sales and support personnel as needed
- Participation in the regular and after-hours support schedule
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent required.
- 6+ months experience working with camera systems preferred
- Working knowledge of various types of video equipment such as, NVRs, cameras, speakers, analytic appliances
- Good knowledge of networking and network routing
- Installation and configuration experience a plus
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on computer
- Must be flexible with work schedule to support the needs of customers
- Ability to operate and navigate a computer and various applications such as Microsoft Outlook, accessing and logging in/out of applications and utilizing multiple screens
- Ability to adapt knowledge to new video equipment
- Ability to interact and work with others from various backgrounds and experience levels
- High integrity
- Strong written and verbal (in English) communication skills
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complicated systems in a logical, creative and consistent way
- Ability to relate to customers with varying technical ability
- Ability and inclination to work collaboratively across functions
- Willing to "roll up sleeves" in order to accomplish tasks
- High process orientation
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work within deadlines