Do you have a passion for video content analysis and security? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your skills and experience to make a difference in the world? If so, Evolon may be the perfect place for you! We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team and help us advance our mission of protecting organizations from threats and delivering business intelligence.
Central monitoring station software with Evolon is the best way to manage your edge based video analytics. Our central monitoring station (CMS) is a web-based application that gives users the ability to monitor and control their entire security system from one central location. It provides real-time alerts, live video streaming, event playback, and much more.
Evolon’s edge based video analytics is the best surveillance software object detection. We offer a variety of features and benefits that make our products the perfect choice for any organization, including:
– Real-time alerts
– Live video streaming
– Event playback
– And much more!
If you are interested in joining the Evolon team, please review the open positions at: https://evolontech.com/about/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales Development RepresentativeEvolon
|Location:||Dallas, TXDallas TX|
|Date Posted:||Jun 15, 2022|
Based in Dallas, Texas, Evolon Technology, Inc. ("Evolon" or the "Company") is a fast growing, technology-enabled provider of video content analysis solutions for critical infrastructure protection.
For nearly a decade, government and commercial entities have relied on Evolon and its complete platform of video surveillance solutions to help improve security and situational awareness. Founded by former engineers and scientists from the Los Alamos National Laboratory, the Evolon team brings decades of expertise in developing and implementing advanced video surveillance technology to help protect critical infrastructures and deliver business intelligence.
Evolon combines patented advancements and emerging technologies to deliver the industry's highest detection and classification accuracy with flexible and extensive range of performance. Its edge to cloud capability is carried out through its proven product platform, including Evolon Edgeâ¢ for Axis cameras, Evolon Enterpriseâ¢ for virtually all cameras and surveillance appliances, and Evolon Verifyâ¢ for proactively classifying and verifying potential security threats and reducing false alarms that disrupt operator queues.
In late 2018, Evolon attracted a significant investment from ReignRock, a growth and operations focused Dallas-based private equity firm which invests in lower-middle market companies exhibiting a strong potential for growth.
In 2021, Evolon completed a $16 million Series A funding to accelerate future growth plans. National Securities Corporation acted as sole placement agent for the offering. The Liquid Venture Partners group at National Securities Corporation was responsible for sourcing and executing the offering.
The Sales Development Representative will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Respond to, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Prospecting & cold calling for new business opportunities via market research to identify new projects, new consultants that we should be engaging with, and/or new system integrators that match our business profile
- Provide CRM data entry support as requested by the outward facing Business Development teams
- Assist in qualifying existing leads within the CRM that may be obtained from marketing campaigns, the Business Development team, tradeshows, mailing lists, etc.
- Identify prospects needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Stay current on new & existing products; able to speak to accordingly
- Coordinate, promote, and lead new product introductions / webinars with assigned partners and end-users as needed to keep them abreast of new products & software releases
- Able to cover technical aspects independently, but know when to engage a Sales Engineer
- Maintain CRM hygiene by working collaboratively with the outside teams to deliver a weekly roll-up of the forecast
- Travel as required 2x to 4x annually to partners within the region or to trade shows to maintain & develop relationships
- Prior experience working in similar role within an inside sales organization
- Understands the sales cycle in conjunction with business processes externally and internally
- Prior experience working in a cross-functional environment and maintaining a tight alignment with Business Development, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Operations
- Experience with a CRM is a plus (prefer HubSpot)
- Preferred experience within technology sales
- Undergraduate degree is a plus
- Effective verbal skills to gain trust and interest of contacts via the phone
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Willing to "roll up sleeves" in order to accomplish tasks
- You aren't afraid of cold-calling potential clients to prospect for basic information to develop opportunities
- You take pride in your resilience, positive attitude, coachability, and hunger to win