Do you have a passion for video content analysis and security? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your skills and experience to make a difference in the world? If so, Evolon may be the perfect place for you! We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team and help us advance our mission of protecting organizations from threats and delivering business intelligence.
Central monitoring station software with Evolon is the best way to manage your edge based video analytics. Our central monitoring station (CMS) is a web-based application that gives users the ability to monitor and control their entire security system from one central location. It provides real-time alerts, live video streaming, event playback, and much more.
Evolon’s edge based video analytics is the best surveillance software object detection. We offer a variety of features and benefits that make our products the perfect choice for any organization, including:
– Real-time alerts
– Live video streaming
– Event playback
– And much more!
If you are interested in joining the Evolon team, please review the open positions at: https://evolontech.com/about/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Location:||Dallas, TXDallas TX|
|Date Posted:||Aug 19, 2022|
Based in Dallas, Texas, Evolon Technology, Inc. ("Evolon" or the "Company") is a fast growing, technology-enabled provider of video content analysis solutions for critical infrastructure protection.
For nearly a decade, government and commercial entities have relied on Evolon and its complete platform of video surveillance solutions to help improve security and situational awareness. Founded by former engineers and scientists from the Los Alamos National Laboratory, the Evolon team brings decades of expertise in developing and implementing advanced video surveillance technology to help protect critical infrastructures and deliver business intelligence.
Evolon combines patented advancements and emerging technologies to deliver the industry's highest detection and classification accuracy with flexible and extensive range of performance. Its edge to cloud capability is carried out through its proven product platform, including Evolon Edgeâ¢ for Axis cameras, Evolon Enterpriseâ¢ for virtually all cameras and surveillance appliances, and Evolon Verifyâ¢ for proactively classifying and verifying potential security threats and reducing false alarms that disrupt operator queues.
In late 2018, Evolon attracted a significant investment from ReignRock, a growth and operations focused Dallas-based private equity firm which invests in lower-middle market companies exhibiting a strong potential for growth.
In 2021, Evolon completed a $16 million Series A funding to accelerate future growth plans. National Securities Corporation acted as sole placement agent for the offering. The Liquid Venture Partners group at National Securities Corporation was responsible for sourcing and executing the offering.
The Pre-Sales Engineer will report directly to the Director of Sales Operations of the Company.
- No direct staff oversight.
- Assist in the pre-sales efforts for new and existing opportunities by participating in customer calls, product / software demos, and technical inquiries as needed to support the sales team
- Participate in sales calls either virtually or in person as required
- Become a subject matter expert as it relates to our product offering and value proposition
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements
- Assesses customers' met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both Evolon and our the customers
- Inventory management of any demo gear to support the sales process
- Support marketing, engineering, and sales in documentation as a secondary resource for proofreading ads, best practice guides, manuals, spec sheets, etc.
- Support product management as needed for voice of the customer needs
- Four-year college degree in a technical field (math, science, engineering, computer science) or equivalent technical training
- Two to four years of sales engineering experience in a business-to-business technical and consultative sales role
- Record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
- Working knowledge of various types of video equipment such as, NVRs, cameras, speakers, analytic appliances preferred
- Good knowledge of networking, network routing and cyber security best practice
- Installation and configuration experience a plus
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on computer
- Must be flexible with work schedule to support the needs of customers
- Ability to operate and navigate a computer and various applications such as Microsoft Outlook, accessing and logging in/out of applications and utilizing multiple screens
- Ability to adapt knowledge to new video equipment
- Ability to interact and work with others from various backgrounds and experience levels
- High integrity
- Strong written and verbal (in English) communication skills
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complicated systems in a logical, creative and consistent way
- Ability to relate to customers with varying technical ability
- Ability and inclination to work collaboratively across functions
- Willing to "roll up sleeves" in order to accomplish tasks
- High process orientation
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work within deadlines