Do you have a passion for video content analysis and security? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your skills and experience to make a difference in the world? If so, Evolon may be the perfect place for you! We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team and help us advance our mission of protecting organizations from threats and delivering business intelligence.
Central monitoring station software with Evolon is the best way to manage your edge based video analytics. Our central monitoring station (CMS) is a web-based application that gives users the ability to monitor and control their entire security system from one central location. It provides real-time alerts, live video streaming, event playback, and much more.
Evolon’s edge based video analytics is the best surveillance software object detection. We offer a variety of features and benefits that make our products the perfect choice for any organization, including:
– Real-time alerts
– Live video streaming
– Event playback
– And much more!
If you are interested in joining the Evolon team, please review the open positions at: https://evolontech.com/about/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Cloud Software EngineerEvolon
|Location:||Dallas, TXDallas TX|
|Date Posted:||Jun 15, 2022|
Based in Dallas, Texas, Evolon is a fast growing, technology-enabled provider of video content analysis solutions for critical infrastructure security.
From the Edge to the Cloud, Evolon develops award-winning AI and ML solutions to deliver real-time detection of objects of interest with fewer false alarms.
Make an impact on our agile development team by playing a senior role designing and developing cloud-based SaaS solutions that leverage AI to detect and classify objects in surveillance and security video. Join an innovative, fast growing technology company with industry leaders and multiple product awards.
The Senior Cloud Software Engineer will report directly to the CTO.
No direct staff oversight
- Design, develop, and deploy SaaS solutions to process surveillance and security video
- Integrate video analytics, including video streams, video clips and metadata
- Deploy and manage AWS cloud resources
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5 plus years of experience developing SaaS solutions
- Front-end: React
- Experience developing for cloud deployments on AWS or Azure
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with architecture and design of complex event-based, distributed systems
- Understanding of TCP/IP and UDP protocol stacks
- Experience with Postgres databases a plus
- Experience building microservices is a plus
- Python coding is a plus
- Knowledge of RTSP video streaming is a plus
- Self-driven, innovative and pushes for high-quality measurable outcomes
- Effective communication skills
- Technical aptitude, critical thinking skills
- Ability and inclination to work collaboratively
- US Citizen or H1B visa
Pay & Benefits:
- Attractive compensation package
- Health insurance with company-paid premiums (100% for employee)
- Voluntary Life, Dental and Vision
- Flexible/hybrid work schedule