|Location:||Dallas, TXDallas TX|
|Date Posted:||Nov 2, 2021|
Based in Dallas, Texas, Evolon Technology, Inc. ("Evolon" or the "Company") is a fast growing, technology-enabled provider of video content analysis solutions for critical infrastructure protection.
For nearly a decade, government and commercial entities have relied on Evolon and its complete platform of video surveillance solutions to help improve security and situational awareness. Founded by former engineers and scientists from the Los Alamos National Laboratory, the Evolon team brings decades of expertise in developing and implementing advanced video surveillance technology to help protect critical infrastructures and deliver business intelligence.
Evolon combines patented advancements and emerging technologies to deliver the industry's highest detection and classification accuracy with flexible and extensive range of performance. Its edge to cloud capability is carried out through its proven product platform, including Evolon Edgeâ¢ for Axis cameras, Evolon Enterpriseâ¢ for virtually all cameras and surveillance appliances, and Evolon Verifyâ¢ for proactively classifying and verifying potential security threats and reducing false alarms that disrupt operator queues.
In late 2018, Evolon attracted a significant investment from ReignRock, a growth and operations focused Dallas-based private equity firm which invests in lower-middle market companies exhibiting a strong potential for growth.
In 2021, Evolon completed a $16 million Series A funding to accelerate future growth plans. National Securities Corporation acted as sole placement agent for the offering. The Liquid Venture Partners group at National Securities Corporation was responsible for sourcing and executing the offering.
The AI Engineer will report directly to the Head of Development of the Company.
No direct staff oversight
- Planning and building of the data pipeline that will be used by the algorithmic portion of AI
- Work cross platform to build the connection between the data source and AI portion of application
- Work directly under the guidance of the Senior Data Scientist to create scalable AI processes
- Work collaboratively with a team to brainstorm and implement complex solutions
- Programming experience with Python development
- Proven experience with knowledge of basic algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best practice patterns
- Ability to manage the infrastructure and data pipelines needed to bring ML solution to production.
- End-to-end understanding of applications being created and maintain scalable machine learning solutions in production.
- Familiarity with a Machine Learning framework such as Tensorflow
- Experience with building Docker building containers to house the AI processes
- Experience with image processing
- Experience with high performance computation
- Experience with ZeroMQ
- Experience with Tensorflow or similar AI frameworks. Certification is a plus.
- Does not shy away from providing recommendations, even if it meets resistance
- High integrity
- Strong written and verbal (in English) communication skills
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complicated systems in a logical, creative and consistent way
- Ability to relate to customers with varying technical ability
- Ability and inclination to work collaboratively across functions
- Willing to "roll up sleeves" in order to accomplish tasks
- High process orientation
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work within deadlines