Do you have a passion for video content analysis and security? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your skills and experience to make a difference in the world? If so, Evolon may be the perfect place for you! We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team and help us advance our mission of protecting organizations from threats and delivering business intelligence.
Central monitoring station software with Evolon is the best way to manage your edge based video analytics. Our central monitoring station (CMS) is a web-based application that gives users the ability to monitor and control their entire security system from one central location. It provides real-time alerts, live video streaming, event playback, and much more.
Evolon’s edge based video analytics is the best surveillance software object detection. We offer a variety of features and benefits that make our products the perfect choice for any organization, including:
– Real-time alerts
– Live video streaming
– Event playback
– And much more!
If you are interested in joining the Evolon team, please review the open positions at: https://evolontech.com/about/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Regional Sales DirectorEvolon
|Location:||Western US (Mountain & Pacific TZ)Western US (Mountain & Pacific TZ)|
|Date Posted:||Jun 15, 2022|
Based in Dallas, Texas, Evolon Technology, Inc. ("Evolon" or the "Company") is a fast growing, technology-enabled provider of video content analysis solutions for critical infrastructure protection.
For nearly a decade, government and commercial entities have relied on Evolon and its complete platform of video surveillance solutions to help improve security and situational awareness. Founded by former engineers and scientists from the Los Alamos National Laboratory, the Evolon team brings decades of expertise in developing and implementing advanced video surveillance technology to help protect critical infrastructures and deliver business intelligence.
Evolon combines patented advancements and emerging technologies to deliver the industry's highest detection and classification accuracy with flexible and extensive range of performance. Its edge to cloud capability is carried out through its proven product platform, including Evolon Edgeâ¢ for Axis cameras, Evolon Enterpriseâ¢ for virtually all cameras and surveillance appliances, and Evolon Verifyâ¢ for proactively classifying and verifying potential security threats and reducing false alarms that disrupt operator queues.
In late 2018, Evolon attracted a significant investment from ReignRock, a growth and operations focused Dallas-based private equity firm which invests in lower-middle market companies exhibiting a strong potential for growth.
In 2021, Evolon completed a $16 million Series A funding to accelerate future growth plans. National Securities Corporation acted as sole placement agent for the offering. The Liquid Venture Partners group at National Securities Corporation was responsible for sourcing and executing the offering.
The Regional Sales Director will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales & Marketing to establish and execute a sales plan for the assigned region.
- Effectively lead assigned territory and maximize business potential
- Analyzes current market dynamics to make the most of existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities
- Work closely with SDR's on lead qualification and advancing opportunities through the sales cycle
- Stay current on new & existing products; able to speak to accordingly
- Able to cover technical aspects independently, but know when to engage a Sales Engineer
- Maintain CRM hygiene to deliver a weekly roll-up of the forecast
- Understand Evolon's Unique Selling Propositions and stay current on competitive offerings
- Travel as needed to ensure success
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, including the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, overcome objections, and expand business relationships with senior and C-Suite representatives
- Entrepreneurial, creative, and problem-solving mindset. You are flexible and can thrive in environments that don't have defined processes and you're excited to help build
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Willing to "roll up sleeves" in order to accomplish tasks
- You take pride in your resilience, positive attitude, coachability, and hunger to win
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or a related field of study
- 5+ years of security industry experience
- Prior experience with systems integrators & central stations
- Understands the sales cycle in conjunction with business processes externally and internally
- Proven ability owning the sales process from lead to contract
- Experience with a CRM is a plus (prefer HubSpot)
- Preferred experience within technology sales