Do you have a passion for video content analysis and security? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your skills and experience to make a difference in the world? If so, Evolon may be the perfect place for you! We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team and help us advance our mission of protecting organizations from threats and delivering business intelligence.
Central monitoring station software with Evolon is the best way to manage your edge based video analytics. Our central monitoring station (CMS) is a web-based application that gives users the ability to monitor and control their entire security system from one central location. It provides real-time alerts, live video streaming, event playback, and much more.
Evolon’s edge based video analytics is the best surveillance software object detection. We offer a variety of features and benefits that make our products the perfect choice for any organization, including:
– Real-time alerts
– Live video streaming
– Event playback
– And much more!
If you are interested in joining the Evolon team, please review the open positions at: https://evolontech.com/about/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Software Test EngineerEvolon
|Location:||Dallas, TXDallas TX|
|Date Posted:||Jun 15, 2022|
Based in Dallas, Texas, Evolon is a fast growing, technology-enabled provider of video content analysis solutions for critical infrastructure security.
From the Edge to the Cloud, Evolon develops award-winning AI and ML solutions to deliver real-time detection of objects of interest with fewer false alarms.
Make an impact on our agile development team by leading the effort to test our solutions that leverage AI to detect and classify objects in surveillance and security video. Join an innovative, fast growing technology company with industry leaders and multiple product awards.
The Senior Software Test Engineer will report directly to the CTO.
No direct staff oversight
- Design, develop and execute structured test plans to test video analytics, AI and ML solutions for video surveillance
- Responsible for testing software features, performance, integration, and the user experience on various platforms (IoT, server, cloud)
- Develop automated testing scripts
- Design, implement and manage test environment and assets (servers, cameras, network)
- Collaborate with software developers, scrum master, product owner and other stake holders on agile team
- Document and report defects in defect tracking system
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience creating and documenting structured software test plans
- Intermediate skills using Linux operating system
- Experience with automated test tools is a plus
- Familiarity with the IP surveillance video management software and/or IP cameras is a plus.
- Self-driven, innovative and pushes for high-quality measurable outcomes
- Strong communication skills
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills
- Ability and inclination to work collaboratively
- US Citizen or H1B visa
Pay & Benefits:
- Attractive compensation package
- Health insurance with company-paid premiums (100% for employee)
- Voluntary Life, Dental and Vision
- Flexible/hybrid work schedule